The Beebe Estate, built in 1828, is the finest Greek Revival-style mansion in Melrose. Its elegant cupola and elaborate balustrade have graced West Foster Street for more than one hundred and seventy years. It was acquired by the city of Melrose in 1963, and is used for civic and cultural purposes. The Beebe Estate Association came into existence in the fall of l996, for the purposes of preservation and ensuring that the house is used as a vital community resource.
3/15/2013: Update to Art Exhibit Schedule on our Calendar of Events page